Alhamdulillah. My sister and I had an opportunity to fill in our soul's nutrition at this Twins of Faith (#TOF2014) Conference 2014: World of the Unseen on last weekend at the beautiful venue, PICC Putrajaya brought to us from Mercy Mission. The last time I went to huge national Islamic convention was Being ME Conference : Muslimah Empowered together with my dearest friend Atiey in June 2013. (Thanks again Atiey for the ticket **if you read this**)
The conference as usual were filled with awesome people from around Malaysia and the rest of the world Masha Allah. All of us are gathered just for the greatest purposes and that is to please none other than our Lord and Creator, Allah S.W.T. by deepening our knowledge of the world of the Unseen (dunia Ghaib).
Awareness of world of the Unseen including our Angel, Genie, Shaytan with the correct understanding is the solution to the confusion we face regarding matters of the Unseen which is a core aspect of Muslim belief. From this #TOF2014, Alhamdulillah I had gain my knowledge and Inshaa Allah it will continuously strengthen my Iman that always up and down. Too bad I know. =(
As you can see at the second picture above, he is Sh. Abdullah Ahmad Alkhatib recited Surah Al-Hashr and the tafseer displayed at the monitor. Such a beautiful recitation Masha Allah I can tell you.
I have jotting down whatever I can when I was there. And this might be a good sharing for us if I post it here:-
- We have/must/required to love the only merciful Allah S.W.T. because He is the one who always blessed us.
- It doesn't matter of what Allah S.W.T. looks like but the most important is the sign of Allah S.W.T. give us. Everything around us likewise a Wi-Fi, you cant even touch or taste it, but you can surfing the internet smoothly. See..it such a sign.
- We have to pray and raise our hand to thank to Allah S.W.T. because allowing us do everything and do what we have to do.
- We don't have to please the likes at our social medias but all we need is Allah S.W.T.'s likes.
- Believe The Six Pillar of Iman which are the portion of the foundation in Muslim beliefs stand on. These pillars are very important and hold heavy weight on the Day of the Judgment.
- Everything. Everything of what we done from the moment we were born has been written and recorded in a clear book (Qadha and Qadr).
- We should protect command of Allah and Allah S.W.T. will protect us. Always turn back to Allah S.W.T. because He is indeed The Creator Who Owns Everything.
- Always remember bad deed we have done before the good deed and repent to Allah S.W.T.
- Strive to Jannah, enter the paradise in peace and therein, we will live forever and believer get a chance to to see Allah S.W.T. in Jannah. Can you believe it? Masha Allah. T_T.
- Our hidden enemy, Shaytaan got only one objective. The objective is none other to spoil our relationship with Allah S.W.T. and the mankind.
- Say Allah S.W.T.'s name before we do something like eating and drinking (using right hand), getting out from the house, etc and Insha Allah Shaytan will not harm you.
- If we want to defeat the Shaytan, first thing first, we need to check our intention, our niyyah. Nothing better can protect us from Shaytan other than the knowledge of Deen. The pious Muslim family is the first brick in Society and Shaytan strikes there. 3 things to beat Shaytan: -
(1) Check our intentions(2) Fortress of the Muslim
(3) Knowledge of Islam
- This life is a series of test and the only solution is to turn back to Allah S.W.T. from the misguidance because if Shaytan fails to lead us to major sins, they will lead us to minor sins.
- A baby cries upon birth because Shaytan jabs it (it shows how coward Shaytan are) and Shaytan also keeps attacking us even at death.
- Shaytan appears to us at death as a close or loved one to test and trick us. Shaytan's oath " By Allah, I will never stop tormenting the children of Adam A.S. as long as their souls are writhing in their bodies."
- Shaytan and Jinn used to be an obedient slave to Allah S.W.T. but he turns to be disobey because Allah S.W.T. create Adam AS. Sometimes obedient can make us arrogant. Please stay away from that kind of feels. Obedient should makes us only nearer to Allah S.W.T.
- Shaytan does not stop, does not rest and all the Jinn report to him. The Jinn that misguided a Muslim the most gets rewarded- zina, divorce, consumption of wine or drugs, etc.
- Pray especially at Fajr and Ishak when the rewards are heavy. When you miss Fajr, the majority interpretation of that had it says that Shaytan urinated in our ear (literal).
- Do not follow the footsteps of Shaytan as he is very good at misguiding and he is very good at changing words and situation to make what is good unattractive and what is bad very attractive.
- Shaytan will first attack our Tawheed, The Six Pillars of Iman because that is the only thing that can save us from getting Jahannam as he wants more companions in the Fire.
- Surah Al-Kaf has a complete message of Akhirah and prophet Muhammad (PBUH) always recites this surah during Khutbah Jumaah (until one of the Sahabah remembers each ayah because the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) frequently recites it).
- From the surah, Allah S.W.T. said "We are closer to him than his jugular veins", means all His angels, for attentively beside us, writing each and every deed of us, paying their full attention until they can't even say a word, afraid that they've missed anything and even a frowny face.
- Israfil is an angel that doesn't blink his eyes because he doesn't want to miss any sign from Allah S.W.T. to blow the Horn (Sangkakala) during the Final Hour. Subhanallah.
- Whoever disbelieve with Angel is Kuffar (Kafir).
- We have to do something good before sleep like read Ayatul Qursi etc.
- Tips from Sh. Alaa Elsayed before we going to sleep:
(1) Make dua before sleeping : بِسْمِكَ اللَّهُمَّ أَمُوتُ وَأَحْيَا
(2) Read three last surah from Al-Quran followed by Ayatul Qursi while raise you hand and(3) Sweep over our entire body
**Inshaa Allah, Angel will stay with us and keep us away from interruption of Jinn/ Shaytan throughout our sleep.
- And don't forget to make dua after wake up : الْحَمْدُ للهِ الَّذِي أَحْيَانَا بَعْدَ مَا أَمَاتَنَا وَإِلَيْهِ النُّشُورُ
**Inshaa Allah, throughout the day we will be accompanied by Angel and we will be safe throughout the day.
Okay..theres a lot of important point I want to share with you but it will be more good with long elaborate if you can watch and listen by yourself what our international speakers talk by watching Live Stream: Twins of Faith Conference 2014 , I put the link there. You can get your virtual ticket only $20. You can follow #TOF media social Facebook and Twitter by clicking them too.
Here I shares 10 THINGS THAT BRING THE LOVE OF ALLAH from their Facebook:
Ibn Qayyim (May Allah have mercy on him) said that there are ten things that bring about the love of Allah.
1) Recitation of the Qur’ an with reflection and with understanding of its meanings.
2) Seeking closeness to Allah by performing voluntary deeds after having performed obligatory ones, for that leads one to the highest levels of love.
3) Remembering Allah during every situation – with one’s time, heart and deeds, one’s share of that love is to the degree of one’s share in that remembrance.
4) Preferring what He loves to what you love when your desires are strong.
5) Allowing your heart to reflect on His Names and Attributes.
6) Reflecting on His many favors and blessings, both the apparent ones and hidden ones, for that leads to His love.
7) Having your heart softened as it is worshipping Allah.
8) Being alone with Him in worship when He descends during the last third of the night. And this means to invoke Him, to recite His Speech, to stand with all sincerity and with good manners and with good submission, and then to end that with repentance and with seeking His forgiveness.
9) Sitting with those who are truthful in their love of Allah.
10) Staying away from all that creates barriers between the heart and Allah.
We ask Allah to grant us His love, and the love of those who love Him and the love of those actions which bring us close to him:).
I forgot to tell you that Twins of Faith Conference is one of Kuala Lumpur's biggest annual Islamic events and offers so much more for us to experience whether individually or as a family. Aside from the thought lectures from world-class speakers, there also got poetry by talented spoken word artistes (I do love Muslim Belal), educational fun and games at the Play and Pray Zone, the sisters-only Mother's Room and Sisters' Corner (too bad I got no time to meet Pajina from TudungPeople and listen to her sharing moment on that time), Marriage Facilitation Ceremony, fascinating exhibitions, bustling bazaar (The Sunnah The Better merchandise was awesome!), and also interactive workshops. So you guys can make it too next year and stay update with them by following Mercy Mission Malaysia's and Twins of Faith Malaysia's facebook.
May we got the benefit from the talk together and strive to Jannah together. Insha Allah. Amin.
p.s.: Thank you Mercy Mission.