Monday, May 15, 2017

+A Question.

So yesterday I've met my Panda, Wani.
And Wani was asking me why lately my blog like so sedih?
Hahaha.
Is it?
Is it too obvious?

Firstly, I just write what I feel at the moment in here without thinking about who will be going to read it.
Fact, it just Wani pun yang selalu baca.
Secondly, if I feel uneasy or whatsoever and post it here, surely it is not about my marriage.
Please don't think that way to whom that may read my blog.
Aiman and I are all okay InshaaAllah and Alhamdulillah.
Fact, if I got problem pun with my husband, I'm not going to spread it out here.
I'm not that crazy yet.
Hahaha.

So..please don't make me upset and angry.
You wouldn't like me when I'm upset or angry.
Or you will see in here that I probably write about you.

Except for my loved ones.
You are always be forgiven.
Because love makes me that way.
Eceh.